Wednesday, April 22, 2020

weary


W E A R Y
Wrote that down this morning.
Figured it was the most polite way to say everything I was feeling.
Are you weary? I figured I am in very good company. I don’t pretend to know what He is doing, what He is thinking or everything that will be gained and lost in this season.

But to try to put my mind at ease, I pondered,  as the weary are supposed to come to Him and rest, can we count on this
W  - wondering 
E  - with Expectation   what
A
R – Righteous God is teaching as we 
Y  - Yield    so much.
We have yielded our schedules, some our work, some our savings.  We have yielded our control and some of our freedoms.  We have yielded life as we knew it.

And we wonder. Weary yes, but wildly assured.  He sees.  He knows.  He loves and He will withhold nothing good. Resting our weary hearts on Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment