Sunday, January 1, 2017

30 - Day 1

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein

Every year I say the same thing, I am going to make more gifts. This gift, this little precious wreath, made from one of my favorite plants by my eldest daughter captured my heart.

It wasn’t the time or the talent or the choice of my favorite vine, it was the connection of heart and hand.  Love and voice.  Joy and giving.

What are you making this year?

We have the choice as the year begins to embrace gratitude and hope, or frustration and sorrow.  We can look back or look forward. We can look around and see our want or others’ needs.  We possess the power to speak life.

For the next thirty or so days I am going to look in my heart, my home  and CHOOSE to find gratitude.
Join me

Join me in choosing to see the abundance with which God has blessed us all.

You are not too much.  You are not too little.
You are not less, because He is always more.
You are divinely crafted to make someone feel and know they are special because you are.

When you dig down deep inside a passion will burn.  The passion for which the Father has built beautiful you.  The discovery is digging deep enough, hoping long enough, trying hard enough and seeing beyond that which meets the eye.

Let us dig and hope and try and see together.
On the clothesline this month, we will hang thanks.

Join me.  Let us build a community looking for ways to encourage and appreciate, to serve and love.

You can take a photo, you can write it down, you can purpose in your heart to be a blessing.

Gratitude is like fragrance -It fills the heart, the home, the soul with something sweet.

It dispels bitterness and lightens darkness.
It embraces life with the hands of joy.


Now to him who is able to do immeasurable more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is work within us.
Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment